Task Form Reference Fields
A new Reference data type has been added to task forms. Reference fields allow you to select one or more values of a defined object while filling out a task form. This can be useful in situations where you would like to reference, for example, another project, a contact, or a user in Task instructions. When a referenced object is updated, the changes are reflected instantly across any field that references it.
Dialog Window Enhancements
- Dialog windows now include a button that allows you to re-adjust the height of the window.
- Add new objects on the fly from a dialog window. Object values that can be created this way include Clients, Contacts, Forms, Matters, Projects, and Tags.
- A new Settings tab has been added for Media Log Entries for additional customization.
- The Project Portal has been updated with the following enhancements:
- Updated Icons and refreshed user interface.
- Added the ability for users to upload attachments while creating tasks.
- Task forms have been updated to respect conditional field logic.
- Task forms have been updated to include the new Reference field type.